cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jodiclark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Executive Expense Reports

Hello,

I would like to hear how others in the SAP Community handle Executive expense reports that their delegates created but can't submit on their behalf.  We have executives that don't want to go into Concur or Mobile app to submit these reports.  Currently myself or another team member gets an email from the delegate and we submit the reports through the approval process.  And then when it comes to our processor bucket, we have to make sure someone else reviews for audit and approves.  Maybe an audit rule to have them auto submitted? 

What do you all do?

Jodi

The Jackson Laboratory

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jodiclark reports cannot be auto-submitted. Someone must actually click the Submit button on a report. However, reports could be auto-approved if that is something you would consider for the executives. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
carmel_rochon
Occasional Member - Level 3

We also have a few executives who also do not submit their own reports. When this is the case, we have them give written confirmation that they are comfortable with their delegate submitting reports on their behalf. We then change that delegate's permissions to "Can Submit Reports" for those executives, and they will just submit without having to chase the end user or cause issues down the line with approving. 

jodiclark
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you!  That is exactly what we will be doing as well!  So glad to hear I'm not alone 🙂

carmel_rochon
Occasional Member - Level 3

Great!! Glad I could help! 😁