cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manjeet00
Occasional Member - Level 1

Excess payment by vendor

One of vendor has charged my company card more by USD0.03. I have other cash expenses also on the expense report. Is it possible that the excess amount can be paid off from my cash amount rather than I take on vendor to correct it.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manjeet00 @DeanR makes a good point. In case that is not the issue, the option to pay off the excess with your cash amount must be configured in your site. It isn't a very commonly used feature though, so most likely it is not turned on. I would suggest speaking to your manager to see if they will approve the .03 overage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @manjeet00 

We frequently have card charges slightly higher than the invoice amount due to bank transaction fees that the vendor passes on - is that what's happened here?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@manjeet00 @DeanR makes a good point. In case that is not the issue, the option to pay off the excess with your cash amount must be configured in your site. It isn't a very commonly used feature though, so most likely it is not turned on. I would suggest speaking to your manager to see if they will approve the .03 overage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.