cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BGinBNA
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exceptions in older entries

I have some unassigned personal expenses in an expense report. I just went in and flagged them all as personal, but I'm unable to submit my report because I get an Exception that I can't seem to get rid of. The charges were made on an old company credit card account which has been terminated as of the end of 2021. The Exception says:

"The credit card associated with this charge should no longer be in use. Please contact the Concur support team for assistance with this transaction." But of course there is no way to contact the Concur support team. Help?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BGinBNA @rberlth is correct. The better option is to contact your company's site administrator for this issue. If you know the team that deals with assigning and handing out company cards, that would be who to contact. Usually it is your Finance or Accounting team that handles this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rberlth
Occasional Member - Level 3

Your company's Concur Admin should be able remove these credit card feeds via "Administration --> Company --> Tools --> Company Card". Therefore I recommend to contact him/her.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BGinBNA @rberlth is correct. The better option is to contact your company's site administrator for this issue. If you know the team that deals with assigning and handing out company cards, that would be who to contact. Usually it is your Finance or Accounting team that handles this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.