cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CoraF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exceptional Commute Cost Expense

I have two expense for personal car use, I submitted on the form, but it keeps saying "Please see that this is claimed only for exceptional commute cost outside the normal schedule."  Has anyone else had this problem?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoraF did you get this issue figured out? From your description, it sounds like a Yellow flag exception message giving you a reminder about mileage expenses, but not something that would prevent submission. Without seeing the actual error though, I can only speculate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Vizag123
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Cora,

Message is purely specific to your CONCUR SITE, request you to contact your internal CONCUR IT Team on how to correct this before it allows to save & submit.

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I would recommend reaching out to your manager, finance or IT. They should be able to point you in the correct direction. The users on this forum do not have access to your site specifically.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

If the error message is a yellow triangle, read the warning and if it requires a comment or other info add that and submit.  If it is a red exclamation point, that report won't submit as there is an audit rule your company has in place to stop this amount on the reimbursement request.  You need to contact your admin or look at your policy to understand the limits for this type of charge.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CoraF did you get this issue figured out? From your description, it sounds like a Yellow flag exception message giving you a reminder about mileage expenses, but not something that would prevent submission. Without seeing the actual error though, I can only speculate.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.