cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mcclammyv
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exception errors when not incorrect?

when putting my expense report together I am getting an error on my cell phone reimbursement and my auto reimbursement, both for the same reason.  Policy for reimbursement is $50 for cell and $54 for Auto, I put those exact numbers in there and get an error saying I need to make it 50 and 54 or less.  even when I make it less than 50 and 54 I get the same error.  I deleted and started over and still get the same error.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcclammyv Hello there. I looked at your July expense report and you have a cell phone expense with a transaction date of 08/03 and an Auto Lease Expense with date of 08/03. On your August '21 Expenses report you have a cell phone expense with a date of 08/22 and an Auto Lease expense with a date of 08/30. Your company's monthly allowance for these expenses has been exceeded. The monthly allotment is based on the transaction dates of the expenses so the system is seeing a monthly total of cell phone for the month of August as $100 and $108 for the Auto Lease. That is why you are getting the error. The cell phone expense is a yellow warning and won't prevent you from submitting. I would add a note in the Comment field explaining you put an August date on the July expense report for cell phone. As for the Auto Lease, that is a red hard stop exception. I would recommend reaching out to your direct manager and ask him/her what you should do. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.