cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robmirabal
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exception: Reports less than $25 USD cannot be submitted within 30 days of today

When attempting to submit an expense report for an expense that occurred more than a month ago, I'm getting an error claiming that "Reports less than $25 USD cannot be submitted within 30 days of today", both yesterday and today.

How do I resolve this?

Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robmirabal the rule that is giving you the cannot submit within 30 days of today is based on the Report being submitted. In looking at the report audit trail, you changed the Report Date from April 4 to March 1. But then I see you changed it back to April 4. Was that because the red message didn't go away once you changed it? If so, try changing the report date back to March 1, then try and resubmit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robmirabal the rule that is giving you the cannot submit within 30 days of today is based on the Report being submitted. In looking at the report audit trail, you changed the Report Date from April 4 to March 1. But then I see you changed it back to April 4. Was that because the red message didn't go away once you changed it? If so, try changing the report date back to March 1, then try and resubmit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.