cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TishaRein
Occasional Member - Level 1

Everything says Due to Employee

Hello,

All of my expense reports are saying the total amount is due to employee ( not just what really is) . Is there a know issue or something I need to change?

6 REPLIES 6
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi TishaRein,

The Total Amount and Total Requested Amounts include everything on the report.  To see what is actually payable to you, go to the Details Tab, Report Totals.

dlamont_0-1676407514040.jpeg

DLamont
TishaRein

TishaRein_0-1676411002292.png

Something in mine is not working right though - the Entire amount is trying to come to me and not back on the card . 

TishRein,

Check the Payment Type for the expense lines, if they say Cash / Out of Pocket then they were entered for reimbursement to you.  Were the expenses paid with a company issued credit card that the company pays?  The Payment Type should reflect this, IF they were a company imported transaction, then you would see a transaction in your Available Expenses.  The "transaction" must be included with the expense for the system to know the payment is not Cash.  So you see any of these in your Available Expenses?

dlamont_0-1676412150707.jpeg

DLamont
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TishaRein I looked up the AMEX US T&E payment type in your company's site. It is listed as an IBIP card. This stands for Individual Billed/Individual Paid. So, it appears your company is sending you the funds to pay off the card. That is why it says Amount Due Employee. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TishaRein

Thank you Kevin,

Where do I change that as it is incorrect and has never before been handled in this manner. Also, my approving manager mentioned some of my colleagues are experiencing the same problem and none of us know how to fix it.  Any guidance is much appreciated!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TishaRein that isn't anything you would have access to change. You'll need to talk to the team at your company in charge of assigning company cards. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.