cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Niek
New Member - Level 1

Error: "There are no approvers defined in your workflow."

Error: "There are no approvers defined in your workflow. Contact your Expense administrator for assistance." However, I have contacted the administrator who showed me an approver has been assigned. 

Tried it again for multiple times, as well deleting the expense and filling it in again newly. Other discussions in the forum did unfortunately not resolve the issue. 

Hope you  can help. 

2 REPLIES 2
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

hello @Niek 

What I would try is: validate that the approver is an active user in Concur. And if it is, unassign it to you and reassign it to you.

cjmarimo_0-1726760772626.png

BR,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Niek so, I went into your company's site and you do not have a default approver assigned to your profile. 

Could you have your site admin take a screenshot that shows you have an assigned manager, because based on what I saw, you do not. My guess is the site admin looked up your profile from the Travel search options, which does show you have a manager, but that is for Travel related things. You do not have an assigned manager for expense approvals. The screenshot below is taken from your profile settings. You can see that the Default Approver fields are blank. You will need to explain to the site admin you spoke with that they were seeing your assigned travel manager, not your assigned expense approver. 

KevinD_0-1726768288588.png

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.