cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rutterp
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error message

Hi,

trying to edit an exspense and I get.....

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: fa21f3c8-14f0-4956-af54-7b3aaded1cfc

I have tried a different browser, cleared cookies and moving it to a new claim. I have submitted other claims since but this one always has the error.
10 REPLIES 10
rutterp

rutterp_0-1728488227383.png

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @rutterp ,

May I know whether you are getting this error today only or from past few days?

If it coming for the 1st time then you can try tomorrow once again. 

Sometimes such errors get resolved after 1-2 days automatically. 

And If you are getting this error from past few days, then you can raise a support ticket with concur and provide them this error screenshot with incident code. They will check the issue and tell you what is causing issue. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
rutterp

Hi, Pooja,

Thanks for the reply

no, this isn't the first time. I have tried previously and got the same message. Only this expense. No others. How do I raise a ticket with concur?

Paul R

jps

theres a question mark icon at the top right, at the side of your profile icon... click there, last option.

jps

looks like theres an offending value maybe populated by browser fill-in feature that is breaking at DB level .... so raising a ticket they will run a transaction that clears the field and access is restored. sometimes that was the root cause to me

rutterp

Thanks for the replies. We don't have that option here so I'll have to seek assistance locally.

rutterp_0-1728546035738.png

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @rutterp ,

If you don't have that help (?) option then you first reach out to your internal Concur administrator and check if they are doing any testing around that expense type.

If not, then you can ask them to raise a case with Concur on your behalf. As an administrator they can raise a support ticket. You just provide them error screenshot and incident ID.

Also, Just FYI, for you contact support option is not appearing under help section because, that requires 'Authorized Support Contact' role. Mostly this role is only given to the admin's who are responsible to handle Concur queries/ issues/ admin related activities for your company.

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
rutterp

Thanks for all of the reples. I managed to get it sorted.

jps

what was the root cause?

rutterp

Not sure of the root cause. I cleared out all of the expenses in my concur including that one. I had previously moved it to another claim but it made no difference. This time I deleted them all and created a fresh claim and it was fine.