cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksidler
Occasional Member - Level 2

Error message when trying to access expense folder

Originally the message was received after trying to submit the itemization for my hotel expense. After multiple attempts I decided to try submitted another expense to see if the same occurred. The second expense was able to be added, but when attempting the itemization the same error occurred. Refreshing the page, I not receive the error message when attempting to view the Expense Folder at all.

Most recent error message is the following:

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: 0a310de7-2337-41c3-a957-592582748fa2

8 REPLIES 8
thadcunningh

(10.5.22 845a MST) I do not know if this issue started last evening, however we are encountering the same (New UI) when entering a hotel itemization it's not saving.  I reached out to Concur and was advised that Concur is encountering a global outage at the moment for hotel itemization, their technical team is currently working on the issue.  However, I guess I do not understand the Service Status feature as it shows no indication what so ever of disruption/degraduation of any issue at all - all green checkmarks.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ksidler and @thadcunningh are you both still experiencing your issues? Seems like some issues are self-resolving.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ksidler

Resolved on my end as well. Waited until the next day and it was working. Nothing was done on my end to resolve.

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD I'm not able to log in at all, and am getting the same error message as @ksidler 

toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

Never mind, it's working again!

thadcunningh

Hi Kevin

We're clear here - received an update yesterday am 955 MDT

What we are Doing
Our development team applied fixes that could resolve issues while itemizing expenses.

What to Expect
We kindly ask you to verify if you are still encountering any additional issues. If so, please provide as many details about the issue as possible, as we will need to perform further investigation.

What are the Next Steps
Case will be placed in “Pending customer” status and we will be waiting for your confirmation to proceed.

michaelann
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  I am not able to create expense report, upload receipts - basically perform any function in the application without this error message popping up. It is a different code each time.  I have called Concur IT, our CVS/Aetna IT and they both say the same thing:  Looks fine on their end.  Have tried clearing the cache and cookies.  Now waiting for a response from the Concur Solutions Team at CVS. 

Is there anything that you have done that helped? 

Thanks!!

ksidler

Try starting a new expense report. I had made a new one when mine worked... Not saying that it the fix, but it might be.