cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
melanieG
Occasional Member - Level 3

Error message when adding a new expense to a report: Sorry, but something went wrong with this task.

Dear all,

did anybody ever received this following error message when trying to add a new expense to an existing unsubmitted report?

"Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk."

So far there´s only the daily allowance added to the report. 
Strangely, the error message is only displayed for this report, for other reports not yet submitted it would be possible to add a new expense.

Thanks for your help!
Kind regards Melanie
4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@melanieG If the problem still persists with this report, I would try deleting it and starting a new one. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bspiegel
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue, but cannot even access my expense reports to delete the problem and try again. I am receiving the error immediately when I click "Expense" and the page never loads any information.

I'm seeing the following incident code: 453d6f46-4f21-4a3f-95c4-c2d9e323b8bb

Ben

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AvidCSTX and @bspiegel right now Concur Open is showing a degradation in service, so likely that is causing the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AvidCSTX
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue and so are my Concur users.  This appears to be a Concur issue??