cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TraceyS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error message saving an expense report

The following error message was received when a new user is trying to process an expense report.concur.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TraceyS On the User Profile screen (only accessible by Site Administrators) there is a field to assign a ledger to each employee. My guess is this field was not populated. 

If you send me a private message with your company name and the name of the employee, I can verify this for you. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mandoo1
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue 

estwil01
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Where would I find the field to "assign a ledger" to each employee, once in the person's profile?

I am a new Site Administrator.

thanks

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@estwil01 and @Mandoo1 On the User Profile screen (only accessible by Site Administrators) there is a field to assign a ledger to each employee. My guess is this field was not populated. You would need to work with your Concur Administrator to assign this. I can send each of your Private Message with a someone to contact at your company.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.