cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rahmetoglu
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error message: The XG amount cannot exceed the tax amount

When saving an expense, an airline expense credit, receive the error message "The XG amount cannot exceed the tax amount". The amount that is credited is 348.40CAD and system automatically has 40.08 as HSTON Amount. It asks for "Airfare XG Amount" which on the invoice it shows as 11.69 CAD. But whatever amount I insert the outcome doesn't change and I still receive the same error message. 

Appreciate if someone helps to resolve this issue.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rahmetoglu The issue here is the negative amounts due to this being a credit. In your case, -11 is a greater amount than -40. The rule preventing you from submitting was intended for non-refund type airfare expenses. Unfortunately since this is a rule and a configuration specific to your company, you will need someone from your company to advise you to do with these types of situations. I'll send you a private message with a name of someone you can reach out to. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.