cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jgrosclaude
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error code when expensing trip

This is my first time trying to expense a trip.  I need to expense a hotel stay and some food/mileage expenses.  

Today I logged in and tried to click Expense Trip next to my hotel stay.

I got the following error: 

Sorry, but something went wrong with this task. Try refreshing the page, or sign out and sign in again.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: acf317bc-0d44-4870-8a6b-6cc78d1113b9

I have refreshed, logged out/in, restarted my computer with no luck.  I attempted to manually make an expense report but the hotel does not show up as an available expense. Do I really need to manually upload my hotel receipt and fill out all the information?
2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jgrosclaude did you pay for the hotel with a company credit card and do you have E-receipts turned on for that card? When did you check out of the hotel and pay for it?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jgrosclaude
Occasional Member - Level 1

I paid with a personal credit card.  I checked out of the hotel on 6/7 around 6am.  The hotel originally charged my card on 6/4 when I checked in.