cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sairamiyengar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error While allocating Expense

Hi Users,

I am facing an issue where Concur gives an error saying "please enter a valid value for cost object type". My cost object is a project (i.e. "PJ"). It comes by default on the drop down menu. I basically select Cost Object Type as PJ and enter the WBS in Cost Object ID. 

Can this error be due SAP company code or is there any other cause of this error? Any help on this is much appreciated.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sairamiyengar I looked in your site configuration and your company set up a rule that does not allow you to choose PBSS or HBSS Elongation when allocating your expenses. I don't know if this is an oversight or not, but that is why you are getting the red alerts. I'm sending you a name of someone you can reach out to about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sairamiyengar I looked in your site configuration and your company set up a rule that does not allow you to choose PBSS or HBSS Elongation when allocating your expenses. I don't know if this is an oversight or not, but that is why you are getting the red alerts. I'm sending you a name of someone you can reach out to about this.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sairamiyengar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin.  You are right,  I did dig in a bit more on the subject and found that project to which I am trying to allocate is under a different SAP Company Code. Hence, the issue. For example: Project A is under A1 and Project B is under B1. I have requested my line manager to include the additional SAP Company Code under my profile. 

Thanks for the revert and support. Much Appreciated. Regards, Sairam