cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeffjree
New Member - Level 1

Error: To clear red flag, delete this entry and wait until your credit card transaction imports into

Avis charged my personal card instead of my corporate card that was used to make the reservation. I had an e-receipt and pending transaction that I deleted and created a new expense to be reimbursed. I'm still getting an error to wait until the transaction imports when I attempt to submit the report.

"To clear red flag, delete this entry and wait until your credit card transaction imports into Concur before requesting reimbursement. This entry can only be created using a credit card transaction. If you do not have a corporate card please apply for one using corporate form C655. (AIRFARE2)"

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jeffjree well, the way your company has set up the system, you cannot submit a car rental expense as Cash. There isn't anything you can do about that.

Now, what I would suggest as a first step is to contact Avis and explain the situation and ask them if they can reverse the charge on your personal card and then charge your corporate card. This would be the cleanest option. If AVIS doesn't cooperate, then you'll have to see what your company suggests.

I recommend speaking to your manager to see how these situations are handled or sign in to SAP Concur and look in the Company Notes section for a phone number or email that you can contact for help.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.