cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricardo_Juan
New Member - Level 1

Error Submitting an Expense for Approval

When sending an expense for approval, it marks the following error, the validation of all the options is carried out and no error is found, the error it marks is the following:  CTE system is currently not available, due to system configuration.

Ricardo_Juan_0-1724115650220.png

Ricardo_Juan_0-1724115920857.png

Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hello @Ricardo_Juan 

This is not a standard error message. I assume that there is some project going on within your company due to which they are likely disallowing the creation of expense reports. I would suggest reaching out to internal helpdesk team/ Concur administrator for support. It is possible that the support information and likely the system freeze information is already included in the company notes at the top of the screen when you login to Concur.

Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ricardo_Juan I don't believe this is actually a problem that needs fixing. I would say your company has put submitting reports on hold because some site configuration changes are being made.

After writing this first sentence, I went into your company's site to see if there was any sort of announcement about the system being in a moratorium. I didn't see any such thing. I also looked at the rule that causes this message to appear and in the name it has zDoNotUse, which is what we tell customers to add to the name of items that they shouldn't delete, but that they don't want to use. I'm merely guessing here, but maybe someone activated this by mistake.

If you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, you'll see a Company Notes section. Click Read More. If you look in the Notes, you'll see an option to use your company's virtual assistant. I think through this you could get connected to an actual person and share your screenshot with them. Seems like if there was going to be a hold on submitting expenses, it would have been a very clear announcement.

Good luck and let me know what you find out.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.