Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KLindsey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Error: 934ddccd-a3df-43ce-8d10-ae81e8fb55ec

I am getting an error : 934ddccd-a3df-43ce-8d10-ae81e8fb55ec

When I am expensing for personal milage I am getting this pop-up

"As a remote employee, you are only able to be reimbursed when you travel on a non-workday or exceed a distance of 50 miles each way. Travel to the airport is reimbursable as you will exceed a distance of 50 miles. Please enter a comment advising why you are requesting reimbursement under 50 miles."

It clearly stated taht Travel to the airport is reimbursable... however when I try to enter a comment that this is indeed to the airport...I get that error code.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KLindsey I looked up this alert and it is a yellow alert which is only a reminder or warning. I do see you entered two mileage expenses for one of your delegates, so it appears the system is allowing you to save the mileage. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KLindsey

No it is a RED warning alert and will not allow me to enter an explaination.

I get this error every time I try to add a comment.

There was an error saving your expense.

If the problem persists, please contact your company administrator or help desk with the following incident code: 8164d6c5-a711-4111-b69f-ae18b225a88b
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KLindsey whose expense report are you working on? Also, try clearing your browser's cache. I just tested adding a comment in your site and had no issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KLindsey

I am doing an expense report for my boss Kim Caruso. 2 red errors