cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardtdav
Occasional Member - Level 1

Enter Vendor Name: Not editable

I am getting notification that I need to enter Vendor Name or I can't submit the expense report. The field in it's current state is not able to be edited. Please help, as this is show stopper from submission and 100% code issue on SAP!

hardtdav_0-1683553961167.png

Per the source it did contain the Vendor!  

hardtdav_0-1683554137968.png

1 Solution
Solution
BryanaB
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thanks for reaching out. Please be sure to update the app to the current version and then retest the issue after updating.

Thank you,
Bryana Britton
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
BryanaB
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Thanks for reaching out. Please be sure to update the app to the current version and then retest the issue after updating.

Thank you,
Bryana Britton
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ashikas
New Member - Level 2

I am also using the most up to date app and this is still not working.  Please respond immediately as there is a time limit to these expense reports.

mliebing
Occasional Member - Level 1

Similar Problem.  Vendor name was imported into the expense record with a special character and can't be edited.  Cannot proceed. 

I am using desk top web site.  It appears that the mobile app has been removed as it only sends me to the website now which is nearly impossible to use on a smart phone.

ssmit15
New Member - Level 1

I am using the most up to date app and it's still not working 

ashikas
New Member - Level 2

Was this ever resolved for you?