cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PEKELL
Occasional Member - Level 2

End users to see their Manager Approval limits

Is there a way to make an end users approval limit available to them in their profile?

We have users that are acting at a higher delegation limit for an extended time, but at the moment only Admin users can see the limits for individuals. is there a way to release this information as a view only field on their profiles?

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @PEKELL 

To my knowledge, this is not possible.

Workaround could be to create a report in Intelligence and burst it out to the authorized approvers on a periodic basis. Hope this helps.

PEKELL

Thank you @rohanpatil , I had a feeling this was the case, but is worth investigating a solution in the future.

Burst reports are a solution, but it is at an approval process that they will need to review, and people will not review at time of need, thank you for the reply though

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@PEKELL Thank you for the post. I don't know of a standard field. But it might be possible to setup a custom employee profile and pass the data in the user's profile through an import file. However, it would be something that would need to be maintained. 

The other option is to train your end users to review the Report Timeline that will show the Approval Flow. The end user would like see additional approvers added if the manager's approval limit is exceeded. 

This is also something you could submit as an improvement request. To view a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PEKELL

Thank you @leedau 

There is a standard field in the system, just need to make it visible on the profile section of the system.

Thank you for replying and I will take this to the solution team to consider.