cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maritzamqz
Occasional Member - Level 1

Enable Automatic Credit Card transactions

How and where can I enable the option to have Credit Card charges automatically appear on the Expense end of Concur?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maritzamqz I'm guessing you mean corporate credit card charges, correct? I'm only asking because you can also have personal card charges flow automatically to Concur Expense. 

If you are referring to corporate card charges, you would need to work with both SAP Concur and your card provider to get this set up. Are you a site administrator at your company looking to have all corporate card charges flow to Concur Expense for all employees at your company that have assigned corporate cards?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Maritzamqz

@KevinD Yes, I am and I am also referring to the corporate cards. I wish to only enable it for certain employees.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maritzamqz are these certain employees the only ones that will be given corporate cards or will there be other employees with corporate cards but you don't want their transactions coming in?

I have several questions to try and understand what you are looking to accomplish and whether there will be corporate card holders whose transactions you don't want flowing to SAP Concur and if so, why? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Naena

Hi Kevin,

I would like to learn how to have personal charges flow automatically to Concur Expense.  My company does not issue corp credit cards and my manager tends to forget charges he made.  I would love to learn how we can activate this feature.

Thank you!