cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shrum
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employees Randomly Showing as Termed

Hello - 

We have an issue that started last week with Concur.

Active employee profiles are showing a termination date.  I have checked the 300-file that sends from our HR system into Concur and the "Active" column is showing the value "Y".   Additionally, if I try to proxy into their account they don't show inactive next to their names.  This has only happened to 4 employees that I am aware of so far.

If I delete the termination date from their profile, it stays active.  So I believe this is on the Concur side and not caused by the data send over from our HR team.  If this was incorrectly being sent over by our HR team, the termination date would repopulate.

Has anyone else encountered this? 

Thanks!  Christine

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shrum this is a known issue and a fix is being worked on as we speak. Not sure on the time frame of the fix though, but it should hopefully be soon.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Shrum this is a known issue and a fix is being worked on as we speak. Not sure on the time frame of the fix though, but it should hopefully be soon.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.