cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
astewart1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Employee pull back submitted report

Concur Expense Configuration allows an Expense Processor to pull back an employees report upto it is extracted for the SAE(SENT FOR PAYMENT), it seems that the latest employees can pull back a form  is earlier in the process is this correct?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@astewart1 great question. An employee can recall a report during the approval process unless the Processor has approved it. Once it is Sent for Payment, the employee cannot recall.

However, if the processor approves it, a processor can recall it out of the batch. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
astewart1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin, is there no functionality at the moment in the expense configuration to allow the Employee the same power as the Processor to pull back the form from batch?

If not, could an API call be used to pull the status back to the employee?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@astewart1 there isn't any functionality to allow an employee to pull it back, that I know of. 

As far as API functionality, that's not my area of expertise, so I have no idea. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.