cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramann
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee on leave

I have employee who just went on leave and has unsubmitted expenses.  How do I manage this?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ramann I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact at your organization. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

We proxy in as an Admin and reconcile expenses to submit to their approver. We typically label the report as LOA - Person's name - Month/Yr just for tracking so we know that those reports won't have the detail (and possibly not even have receipts). We also do this for terminated associates, so we can keep the transactions reconciled. We name those with TERM as the preface. We also put a note in the comment section. For example "CM Reconciled/Submitted for associate on LOA" (CM=My initials)

Ramann

Where do I send the information for the employee so you know which employee to do that for?

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ramann Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. We have seen that companies manage these transactions either through a delegate or proxy user. Can you clarify your question "where do I send the information for the employee"? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ramann

@leedau I do not know how to start the process within my company to request that a delegate or proxy be assigned to this employee on leave.  Can you advise how to do that?

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ramann I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact at your organization. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bissette

@KevinD A director @ the Wilson site reached out to me early February regarding one of his employees who is out on leave.  He continues to get emails regarding outstanding credit card charges for this employee and wants to know how to resolve the issue.  I sent an email to EEM Americas (never heard back) and created a helpdesk ticket (STS668405) today.  Hoping you can point me in the right direction to get resolution.  Thank you in advance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bissette if the user on leave set up a delegate, the delegate can go in get those transactions added to a report and submitted. If they didn't set up a delegate, then a site admin can Proxy in as the user and get those transactions submitted for the user on leave. That is the only way for the emails to stop. Well, it isn't the only way, technically as you could disable the email reminder, but then it is disabled company wide. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bissette

@KevinD To my knowledge, the employee didn't have someone setup as a delegate prior to going out on leave.  How do I find out who is the site admin for the Wilson site?  Once I get this information, I will reach out and have them proxy as the user on leave.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bissette if you don't work for Wilson, are you an SAP Concur Partner? If so, did you submit your ticket through our Partner Support Portal? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
bissette

I do work for the Merck Wilson site.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bissette Is the Merck Wilson site different from the site where you have your SAP Concur profile? I see Merck as having their own site, but we have several customers with "Wilson" in their company name. 

I'll need either the full name of Wilson or you can send me a private message with the full name of the employee on leave and their email, if you have it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
AndrTrn

Of course, it's sad and complicated but there are situations like this in every company so you can't really prevent that.