cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mar0912
New Member - Level 1

Employee not received payment after manager authorisation

Hello, I have authorised SAP Concur expenses for 2 claims but the individual says that he has not been reimbursed yet. the 2 claims are a number of weeks old and are showing as paid on the system. Please can you contact me to discuss, thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
LW70
New Member - Level 1

I too have expenses status paid but not received into my bank account. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @mar0912 and @LW70. We won't be able to assist you here with issues regarding payments. This is something your company will need to help you with. Our various customers handle their payments in many different ways, so all we can see is whether a payment was made or not and when. I suggest reaching out to your respective Finance Departments to see if they can help you. If you aren't sure how to get in touch with them, then I suggest speaking with your direct managers. 

Also, if you have a Company Notes section on the home screen when you log in to SAP Concur, there usually are links to get help. I would suggest looking there first. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.