cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Parth_Concr
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee form not present in Expense admin "Forms and Fields" dropdown

Hi Concur Experts,
I am trying to edit the default employee form to create new expense users.

Under Administration > expense administration > Forms and Fields - The employee form is not available in the dropdown (Refer attached screenshot).
Forms.png

According to this document, the form should be present in that dropdown: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/_Current/SG_Exp/Exp_SG_Forms_Fields.pdf 

I can see the employee from under Administration > expense administration > configuration report but can't edit the form fields there.

Why is the employee form not visible in the dropdown ? How else can I edit the employee form ?

Thanks for your suggestions.

1 Solution
Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @Parth_Concr ,

Unrestricted is super admin access, which is assigned to an admin user profile using which usually implementation configuration is done. 

You will not find this role listed under user permissions. 

You can check internally whether anyone has unrestricted access to configuration.

If are working for any client implementation project and need to configure entire configuration for specific new legal entity or country, then you must 1st get unrestricted access from Concur to your admin profile then only you will be able to see employee form. 

If you are working on only on support activities for any client and configuration is already done previously, then you will not get that access from Concur.  

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Parth_Concr that is odd and the employee form should be there. Strange all the other forms are there. I would suggest submitting a help ticket.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jps

If you know anything about that Kevin, i'd appreciate

jps

hello, may I ask what was the solution? I've got the same problem.

PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @Parth_Concr , @jps ,

Employee form is not visible because you have Expense Configuration Administrator (Restricted) access.

To access employee form you must have Expense Configuration Administrator (Unrestricted) access.

To confirm my solution, I tried giving restricted access to one of my test user profile and I could, employee form is not visible into my test profile. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1728631429477.png

Once your query is answered, please mark solution as accepted. 

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Parth_Concr

Hi @PoojaKumatkar ,

I cant find the Expense Configuration Administrator (Unrestricted) role in my tenant. I cant see any "Unrestricted" role.
Can you please confirm if role is to be assigned through Company Admin > User Permissions or is there some other way to find the unrestricted roles ?

Thanks for you suggestion.

Solution
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @Parth_Concr ,

Unrestricted is super admin access, which is assigned to an admin user profile using which usually implementation configuration is done. 

You will not find this role listed under user permissions. 

You can check internally whether anyone has unrestricted access to configuration.

If are working for any client implementation project and need to configure entire configuration for specific new legal entity or country, then you must 1st get unrestricted access from Concur to your admin profile then only you will be able to see employee form. 

If you are working on only on support activities for any client and configuration is already done previously, then you will not get that access from Concur.  

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
jps

pooja you're the best thanks.