cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
khenetlago
Occasional Member - Level 1

Emergency contact update in Profile settings

Hi, 

Is there a way to automatically update the Emergency contact information under Profile settings of the users? Like for example via import of 350 file. 

Thanks. 

Regards,

Ken

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khenetlago It doesn't look like this is available. 

For fun, how would employees let you know their emergency contact needs to be updated? I'm asking because it might be faster for the employee to just update their profile themselves. This way the change would be immediate and they wouldn't have to wait for the import to take place. Just a thought. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
khenetlago
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD . Thank you for your response. 

They have their information of Emergency contact in Successfactors. So I was wondering if there's a way to get that information into their Concur profile. I understand that it might be faster for the employee to just update their profile themselves but we wanted to eliminate that manual process for improvement. 

Regards,

Ken 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@khenetlago I didn't see Emergency Contact info on any of our import templates. I know we have customers that feed information from their HR/ERP system to SAP Concur, but I'm not quite sure how all of that works.

I would suggest posting this question in the Admin Group, if you are a member. You might get an answer there. Be sure to mention you are using SuccessFactors as there might be someone who also uses it and has fed information to SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.