cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Emailing receipt to another Concur end user

I remember seeing a demo in one of the training webinars where they were explaining how to email a receipt to a Concur account for someone other than themselves.  For example:  I want to forward an emailed receipt I received which actually belongs to another Concur user directly into their Concur account.  Both users would have verified email addresses in Concur.  I thought it said to forward the receipt to receipts@concur.com and also enter the other recipients name in the subject line.  I have a request from a user who said this would be useful so I promised I would give her the proper answer.  

Please confirm if this is indeed a feature with receipts and how to utilize. 

I realize the workaround would be to forward the receipt to the other user and then they forward to receipts@concur.com but I wanted to see if the above is an option.

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @larasmith ,

You are partially correct - the receipt must be emailed to receipts@concur.com with the other recipient's email address in the Subject line - but there are additional requirements:

- both you and the recipient must have verified email addresses within your respective Concur profiles (Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses)

- you must be set up as a delegate of the recipient in Concur

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @larasmith ,

You are partially correct - the receipt must be emailed to receipts@concur.com with the other recipient's email address in the Subject line - but there are additional requirements:

- both you and the recipient must have verified email addresses within your respective Concur profiles (Profile -> Profile Settings -> Email Addresses)

- you must be set up as a delegate of the recipient in Concur

larasmith
Occasional Member - Level 3

Thanks so much.  I will have her give this a try.