cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rzimmerman
Occasional Member - Level 1

Emailed receipts not appearing as available receipts

I have emailed receipts to Concur via receipts@concur.com for many years without a problem and assumed that it would work with Concur with my new employer, as well. I tried receipts@concur.com, receipts@concursolutions.com (as another user here suggested), and I have confirmed that both my personal and work emails are "verified", but still nothing (from either email). Please advise on next steps.

23 REPLIES 23
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@WJH23SS Thanks. I would recommend that you ask the assigned individual on your Support Case if you can have a call to get on the same page. They would be best to look at your scenario and provide recommended options/guidance. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jmarcus
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expenseit completely mangles my receipts. The receipts become completely unavailable to use in an expense because Expensit creates an unusable expense that simply cannot go where it needs to go into an expense that I have created. All of the workarounds are onerous. Please restore the email to receipt function. Taking it away has been a long term failure for me and it is very frustrating. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmarcus have you tried turning off ExpenseIt so you can then just email the receipt image to receipts@concur.com?  Give that a try. This will allow you to have the image go into Available Receipts rather than be analyzed by ExpenseIt.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.