cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wlloh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email reminder settings

Hi

How do I set email reminder such that a user receives a reminder to submit a claim if the transaction has been aged for 30 days, 45 days and 60 days?

It seems like I can only send the emails "Daily", "every x days" and on specific days?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wlloh I believe there are already email reminders set up for transactions older than a certain amount of days. You just need to adjust the number of days in the email reminder rule conditions. If you want multiple reminders for 30, 45 and 60 days, you can copy the rule, change the name and change the number of days. Then you can set up the three Email Reminders for each of these rules. The emails won't send until the condition is met. For example, if your first rule says the Posted date is not within today -30 days, then when a transaction is 30 days old, the reminder gets sent. If the transaction isn't submitted after another 15 days (now hitting the 45 day mark) another reminder will be sent. 

The Daily, every x days, etc. is just to specify the frequency once the condition (number of days old) has been met. 

Let me know if this makes sense. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.