cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sam4751
New Member - Level 1

Email or text capabilities

We used to use Brex, which allowed us to text or email our receipts to a special email address/number that added the receipt to our dashboard and automatically connected it to the purchase. 

Is that possible with Concur? Or can we only manually upload? 

I loved this feature and I'm hoping I've overlooked where Concur walks us through these steps.

Thank you for the help!

2 REPLIES 2
astevens
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello Sam4751!

Receipts can be emailed to Receipts@concur.com. The receipts will then be stored in your Available Receipt ready to be attached to an expense. However, in order for the service to work you must have first verified your email address in your Profile>Profile Settings>Email Addresses. Click the verify link. The verify link will be replaced by a text field where you can enter the code sent to your email.

Additional considerations:

• The images must be one of the following supported file types: PNG, JPG, JPEG, PDF, TIF, OR TIFF
  • Ensure the file size is no larger than 5 MB per file

Best Regards,

Aaron Stevens

Senior Consultant

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sam4751 also, if your company has purchased our ExpenseIt feature, you can take a picture of the receipt through the mobile app. This will create an expense entry for you and if you made the purchase with a corporate card, the system will auto-match the ExpenseIt item to the card transaction.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.