cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mufflcl1
New Member - Level 1

Email address to submit a receipt into Concur system

Can someone please let me know the Email address to submit an receipt into Concur system?

11 REPLIES 11
kpittman
Occasional Member - Level 3

It is Receipts@Concur.com

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mufflcl1 the email address is: receipts@concur.com. 

However, to use this email address you must verify the email address you will be using to send in receipts. That way the Concur system can identify you and upload your receipt image correctly. 

1. Log into SAP Concur.

2. In the upper right-hand corner of the home screen, click the little arrow next to the word Profile. 

3. Click the Profile Settings link. 

4. On the next screen that appears, click Email Addresses. 

5. This will take you to the Email Addresses section of your profile. 

6. Click the link that says "How do I verify my email address?". 

That will do it for you. 

Keep in mind that sending receipts to receipts@concur.com will put the image in a storage area, it does not assign the receipt to an expense or match it to any expenses. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmyT
New Member - Level 1

I've completed all the steps as outlined. Email address shows it's been verified. However, when I email receipts, they never appear. I've tried multiple times and used two different (verified) email addresse. I've addressed the emails to receipts@concur.com and also receipts@expenseit.com.

Any tips for fixing this issue?

Thanks,

AT

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmyT  unfortunately I don't have any tips. If a feature isn't working after you try my suggestion, you will need to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support. 

To be honest, I just use my mobile phone to capture receipts right in the SAP Concur mobile app. That way you don't need to email them. The receipt image will be saved into your Available Receipts or if you have an expense created on an expense report, open the report with the mobile app, drill into the expense and use the Receipt option to turn on your phone's camera and capture the receipt right then and there. This is much faster than waiting for an email to be sent.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
michaelsipos
New Member - Level 1

KevinD:  I have always been able to forward receipts via email using the receipts@concur.com email address, however, when I attempted to do that today I'm receiving a notification that email address is now incorrect.  Has the email address to forward receipts changed?

J1enburg
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the exact same issue today.

IndiumAdmin
New Member - Level 3

Same here

Tolaris
New Member - Level 2

Same problem, it's bouncing when submitting receipts from my verified email address:

** Address not found **

Your message wasn't delivered to receipts@concur.com because the address couldn't be found or is unable to receive email.

The response from the remote server was:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
Tolaris
New Member - Level 2

I've tweeted @SAPCONCUR, we'll see how fast they can ... wait for it ... address it.

cdek
New Member - Level 1

Our Controller emailed this morning saying..."Please be aware that if you are emailing receipts to concur the email address has been changed.  Please send your receipts now to receipts@concursolutions.com.   Thank you"

IndiumAdmin
New Member - Level 3

receipts@concursolutions.com works! Thank you