cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andrea-steele
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email Reminders-Setting up Rules & Conditions

Is anyone willing to share screen shots of their rules and conditions for email reminders on unsubmitted transactions?  Looking to set up reminders at the 30, 45 and 60 day mark with very specific verbiage in the email for each one. 

11 REPLIES 11
TammyK
Super User
Super User

Hi Andrea,  I'll be happy to share.  Here is our "Overdue Company Card Transactions - 30 Days".  I may need to send a few replies.  The copy/paste feature may not capture a full view of my screen.

TammyK_0-1632164193232.png

TammyK
Super User
Super User

Here is Part 2, "The Rules" to the Email Reminder I posted,  

TammyK_0-1632164358078.png

TammyK
Super User
Super User

These are the "Conditions" to the Email Reminder Rule;

TammyK_1-1632164479982.png

TammyK_2-1632164522537.png

TammyK
Super User
Super User

Sorry, let me try pasting again.

TammyK_0-1632165629717.png

bkoh974
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Tammy, this is really nice. 

Just wondering, is there some site/reference that tells "NOT WITHIN TODAY - VALUE 30 "  means "GREATER THAN 30 DAYS" ? (in basic logic)

TammyK
Super User
Super User

TammyK_1-1632165663397.png

TammyK
Super User
Super User

TammyK_2-1632165706704.png

Dear %2%, You have %3% outstanding credit card transactions that have not been submitted. %1%

Please disregard this notification if your outstanding transaction is airfare for a future trip.  Then, please include this expense on your future Travel Expense Report.

lsrinivas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Tammy,

I notice that you have mentioned some variables in the text such as %2% and %3%. Can you tell me where do you define them.

Thanks

Lokesh

Hello Lokesh,

Email Reminder.jpg

You may need to submit a ticket and have the Concur Team set up the Email reminder as the variables in the text %2% could be different for your company.

BarrieHardy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email reminders with customizable rules and conditions are a game-changer for productivity and task management. With this feature, you can tailor reminders to your specific needs, such as setting deadlines, priority levels, or even specific triggers. This automation ensures that important tasks are never missed and helps you stay on top of your responsibilities. By setting up rules and conditions for email reminders, you can optimize your workflow and boost your efficiency.