cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebecca
Occasional Member - Level 3

Email Notifications - Are they working for you?

Hi,

Is anyone experiencing problems with email notifications at the moment?  Users are complaining that they haven't received notifications when they have submitted expenses and when expenses have been returned.

I've also seen an email notification which was sent to an approver reminding them to approve a claim which they had already approved a couple of hours earlier.

Rebecca 

5 REPLIES 5
DavidN

We have experienced the same thing.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Rebecca ,

Thanks for posting! Have you created a support ticket for this issue? Our support team should be able to provide insight and guidance. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rebecca

Yep I've created a support ticket for this. 

Thanks

Rebecc

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Great! 

Support will be able to help you look into this. In the meantime, I too am interested in learning if your fellow community members are seeing the same thing. Thanks for starting this conversation!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rebecca

Emails seem to be working again now.  We had to whitelist the new Concur IP addresses.   I spotted they had in the monthly release notes.  

Thanks

Rebecca