cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ksimone
Occasional Member - Level 1

Email Alert Setting For Returned Report

Hi!
I have a question that I've been looking everywhere and have no answer yet.

I want to know if it's possible for the employee to be alerted via email of a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc returned report from the same processor/approver.

Let's say that EMPLOYEE submitted their report and the company PROCESSOR/APPROVER returned the report. EMPLOYEE makes adjustments &/or corrections and resubmits their report and the company PROCESSOR/APPROVER returns the report again. The EMPLOYEE states no alerts are sent bringing attention to a 2nd returned report.

What I need is that the EMPLOYEE is notified via email of all returned report(s) even after the original/.1st return from PROCESSOR/APPROVER.

I hope that you can help me with this issue.
Have an awesome day!

Thank you!

Kristen S

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ksimone I'll mention two things:

1. They should be getting an alert each time the report is being sent back. If they indeed are not, you should submit a help ticket to SAP Concur Support. 

2. You could consider using an email reminder to let the user know the report has been returned. However, this the reminder would send when the overnight processing jobs run, not as soon as the report is returned. Also, it could cause duplicate notifications for those who are getting the status change email. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.