cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielbusch95
New Member - Level 1

Editing itinerary

I'm getting the following error/alert when trying to submit my expense report. Can't seem to figure out how to fix it.

"This report contains at least one itinerary with a single itinerary row. An itinerary is not valid until it has at least two rows. Please add another row to complete the itinerary."

Any help is appreciated! Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danielbusch95 if you open this expense report, you will either see Travel Allowance link or a Details link, depending on which user interface your company is using. If you see Travel Allowance, click the little drop down arrow then choose Manage Travel Allowances. On the next window that opens, you should see at the top Assigned Itineraries. There should be an item there. Click the item, then click Modify. You will see that the itinerary only has one row, meaning it only shows the date of your departure. You need to have the date or your return as well. That is what is causing the issue. So, you need to use the fields on the right to enter the date and time of your return. 

If you don't see Travel Allowances, but just see Details, click this link and choose Assigned Itineraries. This will take you to the same screen I mentioned above where you can edit the current itinerary to add your return date and time. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.