cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NHMAIB
Occasional Member - Level 1

EV MILEAGE

Hao do I claim for EV mileage in my own vehicle? I am being presented with a "No reimbursement rate defined message". I don't have a receipt as I charge at home and didn't need to access a public charger.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NHMAIB are you trying to be reimbursed for the electricity used to charge your vehicle or for the miles driven? 

It sounds like you want reimbursement for the electricity, but you selected a Personal Mileage expense type. The message you received means that your company isn't reimbursing for miles driven because that is usually reserved for vehicles that use gas to offset paying for fuel and possibly maintenance needed for gas vehicles. Electric cars don't have those expenses, so charging can be reimbursed. 

Maybe try and see if your company has another expense type that isn't mileage that can account for charging. If you are not sure, ask your direct manager what your company policy is or the proper steps you should take.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NHMAIB
Occasional Member - Level 1

thanks - miles driven - I have no record of the KwH I used on the trip