cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikalalnr
New Member - Level 1

ERROR: SAP Employee Vendor Account missing on your employee profile

Can anyone advise on how to remedy this?

1 Solution
Solution
soaringhigh25
New Member - Level 2

FYI, I figured it out.  QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise version 2022

The fields (in the Vendor Center, main 'address info' tab) Concur uses to bring them into ERP (that we had not filled in) were:  First Name, Last Name, & Main email. 

I would have assumed it would be the field Vendor Type (on 'additional info' tab): Employee Reimbursements, and so I also have that enabled as well.  Good Luck ~S

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Guillaume5 The Vendor Account needs to be added to your SAP Concur Profile by your company's site administrator. I'm sending you a private message with a name you can contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
soaringhigh25
New Member - Level 2

We are having the issue as well.  Can you also help us to resolve this issue?

Thanks, Shelly

@soaringhigh25 have you reached out to your site admin? You can usually find them in either the Finance, Accounting or Payroll/HR departments. 

I cannot do anything from my end as far as updating your profile. It must be done by someone at your company.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
soaringhigh25
New Member - Level 2

I am an admin and I am trying to get employees into the ERP so they can submit their expenses.  Some I am seeing in the ERP and some  are not coming over.  Do you know which field in quickbooks Concur is using as the trigger for vendors to be added to the ERP list?

Solution
soaringhigh25
New Member - Level 2

FYI, I figured it out.  QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise version 2022

The fields (in the Vendor Center, main 'address info' tab) Concur uses to bring them into ERP (that we had not filled in) were:  First Name, Last Name, & Main email. 

I would have assumed it would be the field Vendor Type (on 'additional info' tab): Employee Reimbursements, and so I also have that enabled as well.  Good Luck ~S

ortizdei
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, I'm having the same issue. Should I open a ROSE ticket or is there someone I can contact directly? Thank you

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ortizdei for these types of issues, I would suggest opening a ROSE ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
stoyanr1
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue, could I also have a contact?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stoyanr1 you will need to submit a service now ticket through your Rose help ticketing system. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey