cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samiko
Occasional Member - Level 1

ERROR: Action: You are not allowed to claim Hotel and Daily Allowance (Lodging) for the same day

I get an following error on one hotel invoice on one particular day. It prevents me from submitting my travel claim

"Action: You are not allowed to claim Hotel and Daily Allowance (Lodging) for the same day"

I'm not trying to claim any daily allowance, we dont have that as option in our company. Any idea where the software gets this idea, as mentioned there are multiple days in a hotel and also different hotels and this error is shown on one particular day on one particular hotel invoice itemization.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samiko I looked at your account and it appears you resolved the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lalit
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello,

I am facing the same issue. The message is:

"Action: You are not allowed to claim Hotel and Daily Allowance (Lodging) for the same day."

As far as I know I have not claimed any Daily allowance, but I have food bills for the same day. The system doesn't tell me which of the two entries are in conflict. Please help me resolve it.

Thanks

Lalit