cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MIVEY
Occasional Member - Level 1

E-Receipts / Receipt Store Message?

I am not familiar enough with "Receipt Store" for E-Receipts to help my employees.  Does anyone know what this message means and how they can correct it so that they can keep using the Receipt Store without frustration?   Thanks....

The attachment for file named "map_85b2cbf0-9ecd-41ad-8dd2-13627821429a_wide" appears to be an invalid file type and could not be stored by Receipt Store. If the file is a receipt image, upload it directly from the expense entry to display details of the error.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

This could be caused by a couple of things:

1. The file being sent to the receipt store is not in one of the following formats: png, jpg, tiff, pdf. Only those four file types will be accepted. 

2. The file size of the image could be too large (over 5MB is not allowed), but this is very unlikely since these file formats are usually pretty small.

3. Sometimes the imaging service is in an outage, so that might be causing the error. 

Based on the verbiage though, sounds like the employee tried to submit an image in a format that is not one of the four I mentioned. 

Do you know what the file type is that the user is trying to send to the receipt store?

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MIVEY
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for the reply.  It looks like .pdf which was one of the four.  He said it's when he forwards any ereceipts to teh receipt store which is he has as:   receipts@concur.com  I wish I knew or understood more.  He said that it randonly happens but lately it's been every receipt that has issues.