cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lezley
Occasional Member - Level 1

Duplicate Expense from Deleted Report

I submitted an expense report that had errors.  I had it returned so that I could submit a corrected one. Instead of correcting the returned report, I deleted the returned report and submitted a new report. After submitting the new report,  I have received emails regarding 3 duplicate charges from the submitted report and the deleted report. The emails state that the submitted expense report will not be approved until these transactions are resolved to comply with card policy. I'm not sure how to resolve this when there aren't any duplicate charges submitted, nor are these expenses in any pending report.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lezley I have to say...this is a first for me and I've been at SAP Concur over 15 years. I'll go in and take a look to see if I can see anything, but this should not be happening. 

I'm curious though, why didn't you just correct the returned report? It would have been less time and effort to make the changes rather than start over. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lezley

Kevin,

Thank you for the reply!  I amazed I've stumped you.

Clearly it would have been better to have just corrected the returned report, but it was pretty easy to create the new report.  I had forgotten when you use the corporate card, these expenses are saved and potentially already itemized so it was really easy.  And since expediency was important, I had it ready while I was waiting for the erred report (it had MANY errors), I had a corrected report ready by the time the erred one was returned.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lezley would you be able to screenshot the email you received in its entirety so I can see what it said. I want to see who the email was sent from and the contents of the email. 

If you feel more comfortable, you can send it in a private message. Click my username (KevinD). You will see a message button. You can copy the screenshot and paste it into the body of a private message, but when you do that, click on the image then use the corner of the image to drag and make it larger. For some reason when images are pasted into a private message, they are a bit small. You can, as I mentioned, click and drag the corner of the image to make it larger. 

I'll await your private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lezley

Kevin,

I will message you a screen shot. Thank you so much for the help!

Lezley