cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Freemac9
New Member - Level 1

Duplicate Credit Card Charges and Refunds

My Concur account is showing duplicate P Card charges and then refunds the vendor paid back. I have zero balance on my account, but Concur wants me to account for them. The charges occurred in June and I already submitted mu June expense report, which been approved. I really need to delete these charges and refunds. When I try to submit a new report in August to address these, I get error messages. Is there a phone number I can call to deal with tis? I've been screwing around with this for over an hour two or three times. I'm frustrated,

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Freemac9 what is the error message you received? I tried going into your account, but it appears the system is experiencing an outage at the moment. I'll await your reply about the error. I'll try your account here in a few minutes to see if I can get in so I can assist you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Freemac9 I was able to look at your expense reports. The issue is that on your Freeman - August 2021 report you have PCard transactions added to a report with the wrong policy. PCard transactions can only be added to a statement report. Statement Reports and Expense Reports although they look identical are technically not the same. A Statement Report is for PCard transactions only. So, you need to delete the report that currently shows a zero total and add the four line items from this report to the Statement Report you have named PCard Expense 07/27 - 08/26. That should do it for you. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.