cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SueW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Does anyone use In Product Messaging

Wondering if anyone uses the In Product Messaging product. We have Concur assistant and don't love it. But does the messaging function help your users?

Sue Westphal
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SueW I can say that some of our customers use in product messaging, but usually upon user log in. 

As for Concur Assistant, do you mean the little question mark that appears on the right side of the screen or are you referring to something else?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SueW
Occasional Member - Level 3

Yes the question mark is help is kind of clunky. And it is not very specific. But I wondered about in product messaging? Is that only on the home page?

Sue Westphal
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SueW some good news is that the Question mark (It is called WalkMe) will be able to be customized so our customers can make it more specific to their company. 

In product messaging, as far as I understand it, is only for Concur Travel. You can have pop-up messages appear for users booking travel to give them reminders, guidance, etc. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.