cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Does anyone know the of a phone # that we can actually talk to an agent?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@1047248 if you are looking to speak with an SAP Concur Support agent, your company has opted to not have this available for employees and will be handling issues in-house.

However, I may be able to assist you if you provide an explanation of your issue. Would this be in regards to adding a travel allowance itinerary to your expense report? I see this red exception on your report. Or is there some other issue you are facing?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JRWhite
New Member - Level 1

I am still receiving the below email regarding expense reimbursement for a ticket I cancelled within 24 hours of purchase. Is there anything further I need to do regarding this cancelled ticket. Not sure why i am still receiving emails telling me to complete and expense report.

You have 1 unused or un-submitted Corporate Expense Card transactions that are 25 days old. Per Truist Travel and Expense Reimbursement policy, expense reports must be submitted and approved within 30 calendar days of incurring an expense. Please submit an expense report for the aged transactions as soon as possible to ensure compliance with the Truist Travel and Expense Reimbursement policy.

It is the Teammate’s responsibility to ensure all transactions are paid timely to prevent a delinquent account status. A teammate who fails to submit expense reports in a timely manner or fails to reimburse the bank for personal charges may have his/her card blocked for usage or closed.

Reports may be completed in Concur from your computer or through the mobile application.

Company Card Transactions

Date

Vendor

Transaction Amount

Posted Amount

1/25/2023

AMERICAN AIR0017860510817

(863.92) USD

(863.92) USD

https://fedidp.truist.com/adfs/ls/IdpInitiatedSignOn.aspx?loginToRp=https://us.api.concursolutions.c...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JRWhite when you sign in to your account, look in the Tasks section of the home screen. You will see two items there. This is what it is in reference to. Looks like a purchased then canceled airfare. The two items are the initial charge and the refund. Create a report and add both items to  the report. That's all you need to do. 

KevinD_0-1678205308512.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.