cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cris617
Occasional Member - Level 2

Does Concur have a department dedicated to address concerns/needs of people with disabilities?

Hello, This is in respect to the new Interface - Unfortunately, it is not user-friendly for many of us with neurological and/or migraine concerns.  Would Concur consider a tab that would allow users to opt out of this new look, similar to what Microsoft did with it's new Outlook (which I also need to utilize)?

Many thanks,

From those of us who depend on Concur for work, and yet are suffering because of the "updated look to make the site more accessible".

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cris617 I know there are four options for the new theme. There is an Evening Horizon theme you could choose that may help with your issue. When you are signed in, click your initials in the upper right corner. Select Profile Settings. From Profile Settings, look under Other Settings for System Settings. Here you can change the theme. See screenshot.

KevinD_0-1696534638214.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Cris617

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your message - I did try those, unfortunately, the contrasts made things worse.  It is difficult to explain the neurological nuances, I apologize - I just really hope that, for me, and for so many others, Concur can offer the option to have the old interface.  Thank you again for taking the time to respond. 

All best, Cris

Cris617

Dear Kevin,

I just came out of a severe three-day migraine - I was unable to function, and was almost hospitalized in order to be hydrated.  When I request an alternative to this new interface, for e.g., an option for users to use the old interface for Concur, I do so with utmost sincerity and urgency, for all those who may suffer with neurologically issues such as epilepsy and/or migraines, as I do.

Thank you,

Cris Paul

afry_oskarklein

This has been a topic in our company as well. I think Concur should take these comments regarding accessibility seriously, as we too have users that are affected by this.

Cris617

Thank you for your comment.  I simply cannot understand why they would not take us seriously, as it is potentially a much larger ADA issue. Thank you for your empathy.

@afry_oskarklein Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I see that you are an Authorized Support Contact. Please make sure that you open a case in the SAP Concur Portal for the support team to review.

Thanks in advance. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.