cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KatieOBrien
Occasional Member - Level 2

Discrepancy on expense report

HI, I could really do with some help submitting my expense report please? My hotel for two nights was €344.21. When I fill in the nightly lodging information, because the cents are an odd number (21 cents) there is a mismatch on when I paid verses what I am requesting. There is a discrepancy of 1 cent - and this is preventing me from submitting my report. Surely there should be wiggle room on the submission process to account for 1 cent! Thanks, Katie

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KatieOBrien all of the itemizations on the report can be edited. Just pick one of the itemization line items, click it to open the details, then add or subtract the one cent. I'm not sure if you are over or under the amount paid. Save that itemization and now you should see the totals match. 

FYI...the system does not give any wiggle room when it comes to itemizing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jmcmaster8

I have encountered the same thing recently and just made a comment on that expense Comment box.

KatieOBrien

Unfortunately it's still not allowing to to submit the report, even with the comment 😞 Thanks anyway

KatieOBrien_0-1649064310046.png

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KatieOBrien all of the itemizations on the report can be edited. Just pick one of the itemization line items, click it to open the details, then add or subtract the one cent. I'm not sure if you are over or under the amount paid. Save that itemization and now you should see the totals match. 

FYI...the system does not give any wiggle room when it comes to itemizing. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KatieOBrien

Thank you! 🙂