cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jolleyjs
Occasional Member - Level 1

Disbursements to company card

Is there a way to change the amount that goes to the company credit card when doing an expense report?  On many occasions, it takes close to a week for expenses to hit and to show as "available expenses."  I would like to manually change the amount I know needs to go to the company credit card.  If I don't, then either I have to pay the card once I am reimbursed, or I have to wait sometimes 4-5 days to close out an Expense report  to make sure the money goes to where it is supposed to.  Is there way to adjust the amount going to the card?  In my case I want my expense report to pay the card directly, so I want to  edit (in my case increase) the amount so I don't have to add another step and pay US Bank later.  Can this be done?

2 REPLIES 2
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

May I ask what is the rush to process your Expense Report?  Do you have out-of-pocket expenses to be reimbursed to you, as well as corporate card transactions?

I think allowing users to effectively create new card transactions (and then delete the real card transactions when they come through via feed) would be very difficult to manage and reconcile to payments made to the card provider.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

The issue is the payment type drives or tells SAP Concur how much is owed to the credit card. If you manually add an expense to a report for a corporate card transaction, you won't see the payment type associated to the corporate card. You most likely would see Cash or Out-of-Pocket, Pending Card Transaction and Company Paid. 

Also, expense reports do not pay the card directly. Either your company sends payment to the card company or you submit your card transactions and your company provides you the funds so you can pay off the card. If you are manually adding expenses, then your company will not know how much is to be given to you to pay off your card because you won't have the ability to use the payment type associated to the corporate card. 

I would second Dean's questions and ask why there is such a rush to get your expense report processed? 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.