cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
robd1974
Occasional Member - Level 3

Disabling eReceipts

I was able to disable eReceipts for ghost card purchases, how can i retroactively have these old receipts for employees that have not yet been submitted to expense reports?  Is there a way to do this as a bulk and not individually for each employee?

1 Solution
Solution
robd1974

thanks for confirming

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robd1974 I'm not exactly clear on what you are asking. What do you mean by, "how can I retroactively have these old receipts"? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
robd1974

sorry, that was a typo.  retroactively *hide* these old receipts.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robd1974 I don't believe you can retroactively hide them once they come in. Plus you are trying to hide them from individual users' accounts, which the system isn't designed to allow. However, if you have the option to delete e-receipts without having to add them to expense reports enabled, then just advise your employees to delete the e-receipts if they aren't needed. To check that this option is enabled, go to Administration>Expense>Expense Admin. Then from there go to Site Settings. You'll see the option on this screen. Likely it is already turned on.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
robd1974

thank you.  I assume i can proxy in as them and do this on their behalf?  (I am an administrator as well)

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@robd1974 Yes, you should be able to do that as a Proxy.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Solution
robd1974

thanks for confirming