cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carolina
Occasional Member - Level 1

Different VAT Invoices

Hello,

In Portugal, we have different VAT codes for expenses submitted in Concur. However, when submitting expenses, the VAT code is not a mandatory field, and for this reason, we are unable to post expenses automatically in the SAP ERP.  We have to enter each invoice manually. Is there any possibility to "force" the detailing of the base amount and VAT for submitted invoices? This would be a great help in automating the integration of expenses and speeding up the payment process.

Thank you in advance!

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Carolina I went into your site and did a test expense report. I didn't see a VAT field. Where should I see it?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Carolina
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

That's the problem. There is no VAT field. When people submit invoices for approval, they only have the total amount field to fill in, at least in the configuration we have. Would it be possible to add a VAT field so that people can fill it in, or even have it automatically suggested through the photo, just like it happens with the total amount?

Thank you.