cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dworth
Routine Member - Level 1

Difference between Concur Standard versus Professional

Hi,

In a discussion with consultants, I just heard there are two versions of Concur...  What are the differences/pros/cons of each?

Thanks!!

Darryl Worth
American Society of Hematology
26 REPLIES 26
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SarahM1 here you go. This is for Concur Expense.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Andy_C
New Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD may I have a copy too please? Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Andy_C see my response to @SarahM1 the document is in the reply. You should be able to click on the file.

KevinD_0-1688137631240.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SunnieZheng
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I would like a copy of the Feature Comparison document between Concur Standard and Professional.  We currently have Standard and are considering moving to Professional. Thank you!

@SunnieZheng if you scroll down this thread you will see my reply to SarahM1. The link to the document is in my reply. Also, you may notice that your email address is no longer in your post. We recommend not posting personal information in your posts. For future reference, as the site administrator, I do have access to the email address you added to your Community profile. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
rizza03
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @proios  I believe you may find this content helpful. Feel free to add a comment in case you may need anything else.